Michelle Brady, Equity Trust’s National Educator, is flying in from Cleveland to speak to our group! Her presentation will help simplify real estate investing using a self-directed IRA strategy. Michelle’s education will overview the 7 types of accounts that can be self-directed, their tax-advantages, and share a couple actual real-estate case studies, as well as review the National REIA sponsorship benefits, including a free account for a year! Everyone will receive a free download of Dick Desich’s book on SDIRAs.
You Will Learn:
- Seven types of SDIRAs
- Alternative investing options
- Free download of owners book
- Example investments
- National REIA sponsor benefits with Equity Trust
Michelle (Moore) Brady is one of Equity Trust’s National Brand Ambassadors who educates investors about the potential benefits of self-directed IRAs and other alternative investments at educational events nationwide. Michelle brings both educational training expertise and understanding of the rental-marketplace:
• In real-estate, Michelle has three-decades as a landlord and rental-property owner, and she has published a book about her experience.
• Michelle brings decades of educational experience to Equity Trust. She holds both an undergraduate degree in Communications and a master’s degree in Counseling, as well as a post-graduate certificate in adult training and development. Michelle has served more than 3-decades as a college professor of communications at several NE Ohio Colleges. Finally, she qualified as a 2016 National Speakers Association professional and an Advanced Toastmaster.
As a National Brand Ambassador for Equity Trust, Michelle presents educational seminars to those interested in self-directed IRAs. Equity Trust offers educational curriculum about investing with your self-directed IRA in alternative investments.