Michael Cozart, a National Education Specialist, will be speaking to us this month about how you can invest in real estate with your IRA! Most American’s assume that IRAs, old 401(k)s, and Health Savings Accounts can only invest in stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. At this meeting, Michael will share how you can invest these dollars and grow your wealth investing in what you know such as, real estate, notes, private lending, private business start-ups, etc.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to grow your wealth tax-free in a Roth IRA
- How to protect your retirement from rising healthcare costs
- How to use your investment knowledge to pay for a child’s education tax-free
- How to contribute more than $5,500 to your retirement each year
- Types of self-directed IRA investments allowable by the IRS
Michael Cozart encompasses a dynamic background in finance, investing, and public speaking. His entrepreneurial spirit and passion for elevating the client experience have led him to educate audiences about the tax advantages of self-directed IRAs. He has assisted thousands of investors with their start in self-directed investing, empowering them to take control of their retirement, healthcare, and education savings. He is viewed as an expert in his field and frequently appears as a guest at real estate investing seminars and expos.
We hope to see you there!
The NEREIA Team